Friday, August 14, 2009

a.b..c..

thanx to areja coz tag me..

A - is for the last person that made you ANGRY: my syg
B - is for BEER you prefer: omg..i don't drink...neva eva..
C - is for do you have a CAT? : NO. absolutely N.O.
D - is for can you DANCE? : bole la skit2..hehe
E - is for do you have your EARS pierced? : yeah..it's a MUST..
F - is for your best FRIEND? : leen,ema,iena,eiman,salwa,reen,sara,areja n so on..hehe
G - is for did you ever watch GUTS on Nickelodeon? : not at all..
H - is for the last person who HUGGED you? : my syg
I - is for close your eyes.. what IMAGE do you see? : black colour..
J - is for have you ever been to JAIL? : never...
K - is for when is the last time you flew a KITE? : i can't remember..it's been a long time before..
L - is for your first LOVE : my syg
M - is for the last piece of MAIL you got? : my celcom broadband bill..hihi
N - is for do you remember NERF guns? : no..
O - is for do you OWN a car? : maybe soon..
P - is for your favorite PASTTIME? : going for citrawarna trip with my besties when i was form 4..
Q - is for do you like peace & QUIET? : yes..
R - is for do you like the color RED? : not so..
S - is for how many hours of SLEEP you need to function? : 8..
T - is for what TIME is it? : 8.48pm..
U - is for what is UNDER your bed? : books....dust...rambut yg berguguran..haha
V - is for what you did last VALENTINES day : watchin' movie with my syg...
W - is for do you drink a lot of WATER? : no...i don't know y i couldn't drink a lot..even to finish 1 glass of water...
X - is for have you ever had an X-RAY? : more than 1 time..coz i've to do medical checkup to register in my uni..hihi..
Y - is for the last person you YELLED at? : my syg..sejak kebelkngn ni asik gado je..
Z - is for have you ever watched ZORRO? : yup..

i wanna tag iena, izi@tengku aziah,ema n izzati..

No comments:

Post a Comment